If you are in search for that perfect honeymoon package to ignite the fire of romance with your beloved partner, then seek for a mesmerizing tour of coral islands, white sandy beaches, beautiful turquoise, and untouched coastline of Maldives.
Maldives island nation will mesmerise you with its beauty and aura; the place is as perfect for romantic endeavours and candle nights on the beach Our Maldives honeymoon packages is well suited to the reasonable budget which is a great plus for those looking for a splendid time in not a very exorbitant range. Maldives honeymoon tour and packages offered by us at lowcost, exciting and one of the best you could get your hands on.
So, here’s our topmost pick of romantic Islands in Maldives that sure to be ideal destination for your unbeatable vacation right after the passionate wedding you had:
- Artificial Beach and Seaside Lunch @ Male Island: If you have in mind to experience a luxurious honeymoon traveling pleasure with having all sorts of amenities around and a bright sunny location for a perfect picture location, then visiting Male Island of Maldives is something should not be missed. A magnificent compact island is best endowed with an artificial beach giving you eternal pleasure of snorkelling, boating, swimming, and island tour advantage. On top of that, lunch near the water way is something that sure to catch your attention at a first glance. Another fact about the island is close vicinity from the international airport that makes it first choice of travellers.
- Filled Greenery and Vegetation @ Biyadhoo Island: Nourishing natural beauty with having a whole lot of trees, fruit and vegetable vegetation around appears to be main attraction of Biyadhoo Island. An ideal stopover for honeymoon couples to admire the lush greenery and tempting peace prevail at the island in order to experience each moment as long-lasting for the rest of the life. In addition, recreational activities like scuba diving, canoe-paddling, and snorkelling are something best to find here.
- Maafushi Island and the Activities Around: Taking a speed boat and a normal ferry towards one of the popular islands of Maldives sure to add vibrant vibe to your honeymoon. Truly a tropical paradise like this is best adorned with nature’s beauty in all direction and the very range of activities like beach strolling, Sandbank, Snorkelling, Dolphin Safari, resort excursion, and so on.
- Vaadhoo Island and the Bioluminescene in Water: Prepare to get surprised by the sparkling and glittering blue shade of sea at night when you get down to another beauteous island called Vaadhoo Island. Experience the insane appearance of fluorescent effect of bright blue shade in water that appears out of natural phenomenon and definitely flock travellers from various parts of the world.
- Kuredu Islands: Get astonished to experience most memorable dining of your life while going underwater and have your meal together in front of your beloved partner. This is what you will experience at another top-rated island of Maldives called Kuredu Island. Water planes, underwater restaurant, private beach, luxury resort, optimum level of hospitality, crystal blue water all around and some more thing sure to make you feel like living here for a long-lasting time.
What you need for a luxury honeymoon? First thing is locating a destination like Australia or New Zealand, if you are going for beach vacations. French Polynesia is also a perfect place, if you want to enjoy seaside vacation where you can cool your eyes on deep blue water and also feel blessed on seeing the blue sky meeting the ocean water in the horizon.
Second thing you need for a private vacation is a plan that includes destinations to visit, hotel stay, transportation and local guide to help you enjoy sightseeing, shopping and outdoor dining. You need a travel partner that can take care of all your needs from selection of destinations to hotel stay.
Honeymoon tour packages are popular among couples not because the packages are affordable but because they are complete. Everything from hotel stay to sightseeing is packaged into a deal and the deal is offered at reduced price. There is so much to see and do in Fiji, Australia and other countries that one can spend months in those countries.
If you’re going on a honeymoon and never mind, if it is your second honeymoon, you should take help of a vacation planner to make your stay more luxurious and affordable. Search packages instead of places to visit.
Where are going for honeymoon? If you haven’t decided a place then consider visiting Maldives, an island country and archipelago in Indian Ocean. And stay in a resort where you get peace and privacy for the ultimate private vacation. In Maldives, you’ll see nature everywhere.
If you look at luxury honeymoon packages, you’ll find that Maldives has special packages. It is so because it is an island and not a landlocked country. It shares its borders with none other than sea and for this reason it becomes different. Its environment, surrounding, flora and fauna and everything found in this country is different from others.
Need a reason to choose Maldives! Visit this country on the web. Read about it on the Wikipedia and also go through many reviews authored by many visitors like you. See what couples felt on visiting Maldives and also read their experience in this island country.
Maldives honeymoon packages include everything from sightseeing to shopping and dining. Your resort stay will be booked in the package and also you’ll be left free to enjoy privacy. In Maldives, you’ll get island food that is hard to find in mainland countries. Tradition, culture and customs of Maldives will make you feel that you are in a different country.
Most Popular Packages:- New Blog ( Indian Ocean ):-
After spending months on organizing your wedding, now it is time to plan a honeymoon and make it as memorable as the wedding was. There are many destinations where you can enjoy those precious moments but if you follow advice of experts then you should plan an Indian Ocean honeymoon.
Long coastline dotted with attractive beaches, tropical climate with a rich diversity of flora and fauna make Mauritius world’s top luxury tourist destination. Multi-ethnicity and cultural diversity make the country friendly for tourists. Blessed with natural attractions like rocks, beaches and sea, Mauritius also boasts of many manmade attractions. With Mauritius honeymoon packages, you can fulfill your dream of a memorable honeymoon.
Leave honeymoon planning to experts that have talent, experience and resources to plan dream honeymoons. After months of preparations for your wedding, you are so tired that you don’t have the energy to plan a honeymoon. If you want to go to Mauritius then you should take help of an experienced tour planner.
Explore Mauritius honeymoon tours and choose a tour package that suits to your needs and pocket. Mauritius is the right place to enjoy private moments. There you will get peace, privacy and the settings needed to enjoy private moments with your beloved wife.